The following citations represent both a presentation and a paper which were prepared for a conference. An expanded list including poster presentations in available in my CV.
- D. Gerhardt, S.A. Geollner, S. Hefter, and L.J. Jones, “Visual Vector Sensor Implementation for Tabletop Spacecraft Simulators,” AIAA Region I-MA Student Conference, National Institute of Aerospace, Hampton, VA, 2007.
- D. Gerhardt, “Passive Magnetic Attitude Control for CubeSat Spacecraft,” SmallSat Conference, AIAA/USU, 2010.
- S. Palo, X. Li, D. Gerhardt, and D. Turner, “Conducting Science with a CubeSat: The Colorado Student Space Weather Experiment”, SmallSat Conference, AIAA/USU, 2010.
- Q. Schiller, D. Gerhardt, L. Blum, X. Li, and S. Palo, “Design and Scientific Return of a Miniaturized Particle Telescope Onboard the Colorado Student Space Weather Experiment (CSSWE) CubeSat”, 35th IEEE Aerospace Conference, 2014.
- L. Alminde, K. Kaas, M. Bisgaard, J. Christiansen, and D. Gerhardt, “GOMX-1 Flight Experience and Air Traffic Monitoring Results”, Small Satellite Conference, AIAA/USU, 2014.
- I. Portillo, D. Gerhardt, M. Bisgaard, “Launch and Early Operations Phase for the GOMX-3 Mission”, 2nd IAA Latin American CubeSat Workshop, Florianopolis, Brazil, 2016.
- J. Larsen, D. Gerhardt, M. Bisgaard, L. Alminde, R. Walker, M. Fernandez, and J. Issler, “Rapid Results: The GOMX-3 CubeSat Path to Orbit”, 4S Symposium, Malta, 2016.
- D. Gerhardt, M. Bisgaard, L. Alminde, R. Walker, M. Fernandez, and J. Issler, “GOMX-3: Mission Results from the Inaugural ESA In-Orbit Demonstration CubeSat”, Small Satellite Conference, AIAA/USU, 2016.
- G. Nies, H. Hermanns, M. Stenger, M. Bisgaard, and D. Gerhardt, “Battery-Aware Optimal Scheduling in Low Orbit: The GOMX-3 Case”, 21st International Symposium on Formal Methods, Cyprus, 2016.